- Is an unconference focused on innovation and collaboration
- Brings together local government officials, municipal employees, civic leaders, experts, developers, designers, citizens, journalists and residents to share perspectives, insights to build a stronger Oakland
- Create outcomes that participants will act upon
- Date/time: Saturday, March 25, 2017 · 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Location: Oakland City Hall: 1 Frank H. Ogawa Plaza
- Our speakers include:
- Andrew “Pete” Peterson (CIO/CTO, City of Oakland)
- Libby Schaaf (Mayor, City of Oakland)
- Cedric Brown (Community Engagement, Kapor Center for Social Impact
- Candice Elder (Founder, The East Oakland Collective)
- Rani Langer-Croager (Co-Founder, Uptima Business Bootcamp)
- Mai-Ling Garcia (Digital Services | Online Engagement Manager, City Of Oakland)
- Niranjan Krishnamurthi (Civic User Testing Group Co-Director, OpenOakland)
- with more to come…
Key issues CityCamp participants address:
Arts – Civic Engagement – Civic Technology – Economic and Workforce Development
Education – Environment – Housing – Human Services – Open Government
Safety and Emergency Management – Transportation – Open Data – Diversity – Trust
Inclusion – Crime Data – Campaign Finance – Budget – STEM/STEAM
Public Health – Access to Technology – Public Safety – …
Sponsored with the generous help of
Interested in learning more about our sponsorship opportunities?
Or helping by being a volunteer?
Email Chara and Neil at email@example.com